You can use this form to manage your Single Person Discount
* Tell us if you live alone
* Tell us if all other members of your household have moved out
* Tell us if someone has moved in with you
Please provide as much as information as possible
Please be advised that the Single Person Discount can only be granted if the property is the occupier's sole or main residence.
The Single Person Discount can not be applied on an empty property.
If someone has moved out of the property due to work commitments, the single person discount cannot be applied, as it is not a permanent change.
* Braintree District Council is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and will manage the personal information collected on this form for the purposes of delivering its services to you.
* Your information may be shared internally and with external partners purely for these purposes and will not be shared with any other organisations unless required to do so by law or for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime and/or fraud. We may contact you using the details you provide, in connection with this form and the information you supply.
* Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary and you may request a copy of the information we hold about you